Monday, January 3, 2011

12/23/10 Drama

Nothing like a fair piece of drama in one's life for grabbing one's attention. My car was towed. It was fine I was looking for it and remaining calm at home, but didn't realize the extent to which my feelings were jangled. And in the middle of it, realized, I don't do drama. Life doesn't really have to grab me by the throat and shake me to get me to change my mind. So I had to look at a situation where I was more conciliatory to a potential friend than I wanted to be, and I ended up compromising my feelings and my time. And parking in the lot of a hostile business. And getting towed. And losing a lot more time than I should have. Drama. It's far-out, weird, creepy, interesting, helpful, and you gotta pay attention to it and set boundaries. I decided not to talk with the person any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment