Saturday, December 11, 2010

12/11/10 Home is where the heart...

Yesterday, the illumination of my heart chakra at work. So many things to think about, such a busy day. And there I am in the middle of the chaos and trying to both feel and be better than my anger, and then my heart chakra opens up like the collar of a frill-necked lizard, and there on the inside of the cone and by then the cone is like one of those science museum exhibits where you toss a coin in and it spirals into the center of the cone on its edge and then circles the central drain. So my heart chakra is smooth inside, not frilled or reptilian, and I can feel all the houses I’ve ever lived in, and they are like little Monopoly game pieces, only their proper color and proportion, and warm-feeling, and I can feel all the little pieces of real estate that I’ve lived on, for this and a few lifetimes before and after this one. At least a half-dozen rickety college apartments, plus that 6th floor walk-up in Paris, and the tent that summer in Alaska, and the great outdoors another summer. And they are drawn out I guess maybe in order of importance on the inside of my heart chakra cone. And since the heart chakra is about relationships, I just instantly think, home is where the heart is, home is where the heart is. Places we have lived are written permanently in our lives, our hearts, how we relate to the world. Heart is where home is.

No comments:

Post a Comment